| Registration and remote registration
Registration and remote registration
Registration for TUL students
- All you need is a student ISIC card and ID card (or other identity card). You will stop either in the main library (building H) or at branch office (building F2), beep ISIC, sign the application and it's done. :)
- Newly, due to the situation with the pandemic, you can also register remotely to UKN here. Fill out the form (only czech launguge) - you need to be a TUL student and be signed in to a university Google account (GSuite TUL) - and we'll take care of the rest.
Registration for TUL employees
- All you need is an employee ITIC card and an employee IDIC card. The procedure is the same as for students.
- Newly, due to the situation with the pandemic, you can also register remotely to UKN here. Fill out the form (only czech language) - you need to be a TUL employee and be logged into a Google University account (GSuite TUL) - and we'll take care of the rest.
Registration for external readers
- For example, if you are not a student or employee of TUL and you do not own an ISIC, you just need to have onei OpusCard, a card from the regional library, or any other card with a chip.
- If you do not have any such card, you can buy a pass from us for 25, - which will be directly from UKN.
Registration to the TUL University Library is free for all.