| Electronic publishing
Guidelines for electronic publishing
In case of choosing the electronic form of publication, we recommend publishing through the university portal etul.publi.cz.
1. In what format do you want to publish?
- a) HTML 5 - enables interactive and multimedia add-ons, the text is encrypted and protected against misuse; programming time approx. month; price 15 - 80 000, - CZK according to the complexity of the included elements (financing options can be consulted with Mgr. Jitka Vencláková, firstname.lastname@example.org).
- b) PDF - publication time up to 1 week
2. How will the publication be made available?
- a) without restriction - free for all
- b) only to students and staff of the University through Shibboleth
- c) for sale - the price is determined by the author (department); the commission for the company is 11.5% of the sales price excluding VAT; data for invoicing are always handed over by the library to the faculty at the end of the calendar year
How to do it?
- a) in case of choosing the HTML 5 format, contact Bc. Jana Řípová (email@example.com). You will be connected with the company's programmer, who will continuously consult the publication with you (he will recommend multimedia elements, prepare a sample chapter).
- b) if you choose the PDF format, send the file and the title page (png format, resolution 216 x 288 px) Bc. Jana Řípová (firstname.lastname@example.org). Add information about how to make it available (whether you want the publication free or only to students and staff or for sale)